1.1. These rules are formulated to regulate the trading of financial derivatives,maintain market order and protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors in accordance with the principles of fairness and justice.
1.2. These rules are the benchmark basis for VSTAR's financial derivatives trading business, including investors' transactions in financial derivatives and other related operations.
1.3. These rules apply to financial derivatives transactions conducted on VSTAR. If not listed in these rules, the " VSTAR Service Agreement" and other relevant regulations of VSTAR shall prevail.
2. Risk control
2.1.Users should pay attention to the risks of financial derivatives transactions and adjust the position ratio and margin in time to avoid risks. Dramatic price fluctuations may result in the forced liquidation of your entire margin balance. VSTAR does not assume any responsibility for any losses that
may arise from your use of financial derivatives.
2.2.VSTAR has the right to monitor the margin level of the user's account in real time.
2.3.VSTAR has the right to take corresponding measures according to the changes in the margin level. The risk control restrictions adopted include but are not limited to:
- 2.3.1. introduction of trading authority restrictions, such as " reduce position " restrictions
- 2.3.2. dynamic adjustment of risk control parameters according to the market risk rate.
- 2.3.3. For some high-risk users, operations such as banning transfers, banning transactions, and forced liquidation are carried out.
Take profit and stop loss are operations applicable to closing positions.
- Set the take-profit price or stop-loss price when opening the order, and the order types included in it are limit order, market order, stop-loss limit order, and stop-loss market order. These two fields will be inherited in the position formed after the order is completely executed.
- Set the take profit or stop loss price directly in the position. The result of this operation is the complete closing of the entire position.
Take Profit Stop Loss
Take profit and stop loss parameters support the selection of four options: "None","Only take profit.", "Only stop loss." "Set at the same time".
By default, "None" is selected, that is, no take-profit and stop-loss prices are set.
- Only take profit: Only set the take profit price, the purpose of which is to close the position and make a profit when the target price reaches a certain price.
- Stop loss only: Only set the stop loss price. If the target price moves in the wrong direction, the position will be closed to reduce the loss.
- Setting at the same time: set both the take profit price and the stop loss price. The trigger price reached first will submit a market order to close the position, and the other trigger price will then become invalid.
Take Profit Price
When the underlying price of the relevant position reaches the take-profit price, a market order with the opposite direction and the same quantity as the position will be submitted to close the position.
Stop Loss Price
When the underlying price of the relevant position hits the stop loss price, a market order with the opposite direction and the same quantity as the position will be submitted to close the position.
Assuming that the market price (buy order) of EURUSD is 1.02020 , the investor submits a buy limit order with a price of 1.02010 and a quantity of 1,000 . At the same time, set the take profit and stop loss, the take profit price is 1.02100 , and the stop loss price is 1.01900 . When the market price fluctuates so that the limit order is completely filled and a position is formed, the take-profit price and stop-loss price will
take effect, and the system will start monitoring whether the market price reaches the take-profit or stop-loss price.
Assuming that the market price (buy order) of EURUSD first reaches the take-profit price of 1.02100, the system will trigger a market order and submit a sell market price liquidation order with an order price of 1.02100 and a quantity of 1,000 to the market. After the transaction is closed, the profit resulted will be added in the account. And vice versa.
Each product will set a different range of pending orders (calculated in points), and
stop loss orders, take profit orders and pending orders cannot be placed within this
value range. If you try to place an order within this price range, the server will return
an " invalid stop loss " message and will not accept the order.